Agile sprints break features and initiatives into small pieces - easier to build but harder to get a clear picture at big picture level.
Once the systems are connected,
- Near real time sync on mapped fields between the systems. You may customize the fields ad direction of sync with Jira. For other integration, a default mapping is applied.
- Story or task Progress from Team tools are calculated in dragonboat and enable smart prediction on complete date.
- Alert option can be turned on via the Timeline page to display predicted delay for the current target date.
- use the display preference setting to add Alert, Predicted End date to the page
- red alert appears if the predicted end date is 5 day or more later than target end date
- the predicted end date is the vertical bar on the timeline window and it'll display red if 5 day later than current plan
The best practice on data separation:
- Portfolio items like Initiatives, Ideas, Goals, Themes, are planned and managed in dragonboat.
- Team execution items like Epic, stories or tasks, sprints are managed in the Team tools.
Need help? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or use the widget on the bottom right of your screen to search for help topics/ reach our product consultants.