- Map your Idea to the respective Objective. (Check out "Use OKR to build roadmaps")
- Metric is based on the Benefit Score - assigned it based on how much this idea will contribute to the linked objective. We recommend a relative score, e.g. 0 - 100. The score represents how much this idea may contribute to the associated objective independently.
- Available Resources is based on Effort - aka T shirt size. It will also become the top down to compare with the Bottom up / sum of total stories/ tasks. (view plan vs actual tracking)
Future implementation - dynamically calculated Resources based on the following
- The most recent resourcing data (that is assignment is more recent than estimate than effort) is applied in the formula
- Staffing cost is applied if available. Otherwise, a factor of 1 is applied.
|Staffing cost||Assignment||Estimate||Effort||Resourcing Score *|
|y||y||y||y||Sum of (Staffing cost * Assignments)|
|y||-||y||y||Sum of (Staffing cost * Estimates)|
|y||-||-||y||Sum of (Staffing cost * Effort)|
when the resource conflict happens, you may see the benefit score and use it to help guide your timing decision.