dragonboat offers 4 types of subscription plan:
More details on Pricing page
- Starting: ideal for small team or individuals to manage your roadmap without integration with other systems.
- Scaling: ideal for a growing company with multiple scrum teams. This plan supports 1 standard integration with Jira or Github issues. Standard mapping with Jira Cloud, Github, or Clubhouse.
- Enterprise: Ideal for companies with multiple levels of product organization and/or require custom fields, Jira server integration, whitelist / static IP, dynamic Jira 2 way sync, more complex product hierarchy, and other additional add on features.
- Enterprise + plan is custom-configured with additional modules, including Financials, Security forms, custom contracts, custom or multiple integrations.
|Starting||Scaling||Enterprise / + *|
|Price if pay annually||
$39 per user
|$69 per editor||$99 per editor *|
|Price if pay monthly||$49||$89||$129 *|
|Free read-only users||-||10 per paid editor||
20 per paid editor *
|Idea Board, List, Gantt, Dashboard||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|OKR||1 level||2 levels||2 levels|
|Roadmap||1 level||2 levels||
|Customized sharing permission||-||-||Yes|
|Jira on prem/ data center integration||-||-||Yes|
|Concierge / personalized onboarding||-||-||Yes *|
|Quarterly product health check||-||-||Yes *|
* indicates settings for Enterprise plus plan with more details on custom integration and multiple templates, security questionnaires, contract / payment terms, SLA, etc.
For billing purposes there are 3 types of users in dragonboat
- Editor (including Admin/ owner) - who can read and edit the app with access to all modules.
- Reader (including System Reader) - who can read and comment ideas with access to only the selected modules. Users created from integration, e.g. Jira, Github, are considered as Readers.
- No Access (aka Resource users) - who has no access to the dragonboat app, not in the integrated tools, and is listed in the User page purely for resource planning purpose.
If you have 20 editors in dragonboat who may or may not be Jira users , have 1,000 Jira users, of which 300 users have stories or tasks in the EPICs linked to dragonboat ideas, only these 20 editors and 300 Readers will be counted in the pricing.
* Additional collaborators will be billed at a tiered pricing below
Pricing for Additional Readers
|billed monthly||billed annually|
|(per Reader per month)||$2||$1|